Read through these instructions on measuring your toilet, and find the right Omigo shape for your fixture!
Keep in mind: The overall length of the Round Omigo is 19.55 inches, and the Elongated Omigo is 20.55 inches.
How to measure your toilet for compatibility:
1. Measure the distance between the bolt holes. The space must be between 5¼ inches and 8 inches.
Is the distance less than 5¼ inches or greater than 8 inches? The Omigo mounting plate will not fit your fixture.
2. Measure the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank to ensure proper clearance. There must be at least 1½ inches of clearance.
Is the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank less than 2 inches? If so, the Omigo may extend slightly over the front edge of your toilet bowl.
3. Measure the distance from the bolt holes to the front of the toilet bowl to determine if you have an elongated or round fixture.
Unsure about the sizing? Please contact us, we are happy to help you find the right fit!
4. Measure the distance from the front of the toilet tank to the front of the toilet bowl.
Is the distance from the front of the toilet tank to the front of the toilet bowl less than 20½ inches? If so, consider purchasing a Round shape to reduce the amount the seat extends over the front edge, even if your fixture is elongated.
5. Check out our Installing Your Omigo article!