Here’s how to properly uninstall your Omigo, and tips for storing it safely!
Disconnect Omigo from the plumbing
- Unplug your Omigo and turn the water supply valve at the wall off completely.
- Flush the toilet and hold the lever down to completely empty the water tank.
- Disconnect the hose from your Omigo.
- Remove the T-valve from between the water supply line and the toilet tank. Reconnect the water supply line directly back to the toilet tank.
Remove Omigo from the toilet
- Locate the Quick-Release button on the left hand side of your Omigo (when facing the toilet).
- Push in the Quick-Release button with your left hand and gently pull your Omigo toward you. Avoid using force when sliding your Omigo off the mounting plate, making sure the Quick-Release button is fully depressed.
- Remove the mounting plate and bolts from the toilet; place these loose items in a ziplock bag.
Important! Once your Omigo is released and free from the toilet, you must drain the water reservoir tank prior to packaging or storing.
- On the back of your Omigo, locate the 1” plastic drain plug.
- Turn this counter clockwise, then pull out to release.
- Drain the tank by flipping your Omigo upright over a sink or bucket, gently tipping back and forth to fully drain the tank.
- Once empty, re-insert the drain plug back into place.
- Wipe down your Omigo thoroughly with a soft cloth and mild cleanser (such as Windex or Simple Green). Do not scrub or use harsh, abrasive products.
- Store carefully in the original carton (or any 23” x 19” x 8” box), securing the plug and any loose items such as the mounting hardware to avoid scratching or damaging your Omigo.