Our 90-Day Stress-Free Trial serves as our return policy.
We accept returns up to 90 days from the day your purchase your product. Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs, and returns are limited to one product per customer and household.
From our contact page, select Returns & Exchanges and an Omigo Agent will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and prepaid shipping label, deducted from your refund amount, so all you have to do is to carefully box it up and send it back to us. Your original form of payment will be refunded within 5-10 days of receipt.
If you return a product without an RMA from Omigo, we retain the right to either refuse acceptance of the return or charge you a restocking fee of 10% of the original price of the product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
Pre-Paid Shipping Label Rates for Contiguous US
- If you want to return a product pre-paid and use your own carrier, just let us know and we will refund you the entire amount of your purchase price.
- $35 for Omigo or Omigo SL bidet seat.
- $18 for Element or Element+ bidet attachment.
- Pre-paid label shipping rates for AK, HI, PR, and Virgin Islands are $85 for Omigo and Omigo SL and $45 for the Element or Element+.
Returns are processed 2-5 days from when they are received.
We do our best to process returns in a timely manner, please contact us if you have any questions about the status of your refund.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 90 days of your purchase date. To request a return authorization, please contact us.
- You must return the product to us in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- If you return a product without a return authorization from Omigo, without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, or not in good condition (meaning broken or damaged), Omigo retains the right to either refuse acceptance of the return or charge you a restocking fee of 10% of the original price of the product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- 90-day trial is limited to one product per customer and household.
- Refunds on multiple purchases are limited to one Omigo bidet seat or attachment. No exceptions.
- RMAs must be requested within 90 days of purchase, and returned within 104 days of purchase.
- Refunds on all sales financed through Affirm are for principal payments only and exclude any interest paid.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable, including any expedited shipping or shipping to AK, HI, PR, and the Virgin Islands.
- In the event of physical damage to your Omigo, returns and exchanges are not eligible for full refund, and repairs are subject to cost of shipping and parts and labor. Check out our Warranty Exclusions & Limitations article for more details, and contact us with any questions.
What is a chargeback?
Filing a chargeback means the cardholder won't get a refund for several months (a traditional refund, by comparison, usually returns money to the consumer's account within a few days). If a consumer files a chargeback and the bank discovers it is a case of friendly fraud, the credit card account can be closed.
On the outside, chargebacks can appear very similar to traditional refunds, yet there is one very important difference: rather than contact the business for a refund, the consumer is asking the bank to forcibly take money from the business’s account. An investigation follows and this can take over 60 days to resolve.
Please contact us if your order has not been delivered, if you want to initiate a return, or if your order was fraudulent. We can resolve these issue faster, together.