Exclusions and Limitations
1. OMIGO warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and is not transferable if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
2. OMIGO's obligations under this warranty are limited to repairs or replacement, at OMIGO's option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. OMIGO reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. OMIGO will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs for the first full year from date of purchase on all products except those that may be subject to commercial use limitations.
3. OMIGO is not responsible for the cost of removal, return (shipping) and/or re-installation of products. This warranty does NOT apply to:
- Any and all replaceable or consumable parts.
- Damage or loss which occurs during shipment.
- Damage of loss sustained through any natural or man-made causes beyond the control of OMIGO, including but not limited to fire, earthquake, floods, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damage or loss resulting from negligent or improper installation including installation of a unit in a harsh or hazardous environment.
- Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, modification of the product, or improper maintenance including damage caused by cleaning products, chlorine or chlorine related products.
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges, electrical outages, lightning strikes or other acts which are not the fault of Omigo or which the Product is not specified to tolerate.
- Damages as a result of normal "wear and tear" will not be considered defects.
4. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY OMIGO. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. OMIGO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Please contact us if your Omigo needs servicing!
“Offers exclude shipping, applicable taxes, outlet or open-box products, warranties, filter replacements, and other accessory parts or products. All offers can be modified or canceled anytime and are subject to product availability. Offers are valid on new orders only and cannot be combined with other offers. Discounts and coupons have no cash or credit value. Coupons are one time use only. Customers returning purchased items will forfeit any discounts or coupons applied to those items at the time of purchase; return policy will apply to the remainder of the purchase.”
Promise dates are not guaranteed as weather, high volumes, and other circumstances may affect shipping and delivery times.
Orders placed through the Website constitute an offer to purchase merchandise. We reserve the right to accept or refuse an order for any reason; including, but not limited to: delayed shipment or inventory availability, insufficient or erroneous information, or suspected fraudulent activity. In order to protect the intellectual property rights of Omigo, any suspected resale of merchandise for personal and/or business profit is strictly prohibited. Orders & subsequent orders of users suspected of reselling are subject to cancellation.