Some toilet fixtures only have top-side access to the mounting bolts that hold the seat to the toilet. If you can't access the bolt holes and screws from underneath your toilet fixture, you will need to do a top mount installation.
Top Mount Hardware
Please contact us and we will send this to you, free of charge.
- Remove the screw and washer from the rubber expansion bolt.
- Insert the rubber expansion bolt into the bolt holes of the toilet.
- Place the black mounting brackets into the mounting plate and place over bolt holes on the toilet; the rubber side faces down, curved edge faces toward the toilet tank.
- Align the washer over the brackets and bolt holes, then snap into place.
- Insert the screws through the washers and into the bolt holes, then tighten until mounting plate and brackets are secure.
- Proceed with Installing Your Omigo.