The overall length of the Round Omigo is 19.55 inches, and the Elongated Omigo is 20.55 inches.
1. Measure the distance between the bolt holes. The space must be between 5 ¼ inches and 8 inches.
2. Measure the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank to ensure proper clearance. There must be at least 1 ½ inches of clearance, or the seat may extend slightly over the front edge of your toilet bowl.
3. Measure the distance from the bolt holes to the front of the toilet bowl to determine if you have an elongated or round fixture. Unsure about the sizing? Please contact us, we are happy to help you find the right fit!
4. Measure the distance from the front of the toilet tank to the front of the toilet bowl. If the distance is less than 20 ½ inches, consider purchasing a Round shape to reduce the amount the seat extends over the front edge, even if your fixture is elongated.
5. Check out our Installing Your Omigo article!