Disconnect Element from the plumbing
- Turn the water supply valve at the wall off completely.
- Flush the toilet and hold the lever down to completely empty the water tank.
- Disconnect the cold water hose from your Element.
- Remove the T-valve from between the water supply line and the toilet tank. Reconnect the water supply line directly back to the toilet tank.
- Turn the water supply valve under the sink completely.
- Turn on the faucet and drain the pipe of water completely.
- Disconnect the warm water hose from your Element+.
- Remove the T-valve from the water supply line under the sink. Reconnect the water supply line.
Remove Element from the toilet
- Remove your toilet seat and remove your Element.
- Replace your toilet seat.
- Wipe down your Element thoroughly with a soft cloth and mild cleanser (such as dish soap, Windex, or Method). Do not scrub or use harsh, abrasive products.