Warm Air Dryer (Omigo only)
The dryer runs for 2 minutes per cycle and can be stopped at any time, or used multiple times in a row. With the air dryer running, press the Dry Temp “+” to increase and “-” to decrease the air temperature during a dry cycle. If you are in a hurry, you can pat dry with TP or a small towel (just as you would after a shower).
Silver Ion Sterilization (Omigo only)
Using silver as a natural antibacterial agent, Omigo creates a sterilizing wash for the nozzles that is 100% chemical free keeping them clean, hygienic, and free of corrosion. The silver ion sterilizer is non-consumable, and will last the life of your Omigo.
How it works: The nozzle sterilization compartment is located inside of the bidet, and contains ceramic balls that are covered in silver ion particles. When the Sterilize button is pushed, the water is redirected through the sterilization compartment, picks up the silver ions, and becomes charged. When that charged water flows over the stainless steel nozzles, the nozzles then become sterilized.
Pro Tip: You don’t need to be seated to run a sterilization.
Activated Carbon Deodorizer (Omigo only)
The activated carbon deodorizer filters out odors! It does not cover or mask odors, but eliminates them by pulling the air out of the toilet bowl through the filter, and expelling clean air through the vent in the back. We recommend replacement every 6 months for optimum effectiveness.
Let's Go! Auto Mode
The “Let’s Go” function activates an automatic wash and dry cycle. These settings are preset but can be adjusted during the cycle. The functions are preset to:
- 90 second Front or Rear wash with oscillation
- Medium water temperature
- Medium pray width
- High water pressure
- 2 minute warm air dryer cycle set to medium temperature
Pro Tip: Tell timid guests or new users to press the “Let’s Go” button for a perfect wash and dry every time.
User Memory Settings
Omigo and Omigo SL feature two user presets - one for you, one for your BFF! Personalize your favorite settings (nozzle position, water temperature, spray width, etc.) for a custom, one-touch experience.
- Start a wash by pressing either Front or Rear wash.
- While the wash is operating, set your favorite nozzle position, water temperature, spray width, water pressure, and oscillation option.
- Finish the wash or press Stop. Then, press and hold the User 1 or User 2 button on the remote for 5 seconds to save the programming. A beep will sound when the setting has been saved.
- Use your custom setting by pressing either User 1 or User 2 and then either the Front or Rear button to start a wash.